Title Block/Field Not Working as it Should

albus1981

hi

the file is attached. i've had to remove a lot of info in the drawing for company security but the pertinent bit, ie. the scale field is still there. Thanks for this, i know its been taking a while

Test Title block.dwg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• albus1981

• BlackBox

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i have to kick my computor to death before i contemplate killing myself!!:D

sorry i don't know what is happening but i assure you it is not working at this end. Just to be sure you checked the 1:5, 1:25 & 1:200 scales? I'm sure you did. Thanks for all your efforts i guess i'm back to the drawing board.

My test involved creating a new viewport and setting it at a scale of 1:200. I used the MText command and the Insert Field option. In the Property box I selected Standard Scale and specified "None" as the format. The preview clearly showed 1:200 so I knew immediately it was going to work. I closed the Field dialog box and placed my new text. I then changed the viewport scale to 1:5, issued a Regen, and my new text changed from 1:200 to 1:5. I did not touch your titleblock block.

You want your drawing back?

yes please, maybe what you have done in the drawing will work on my computer, but i have have done everything you have described. I have been editing the title block using BATTMAN would that affect anything?