Dynamic Block circle stretch

ROBP

I have a block with visibility option but i need to be able to stretch one of the inner circle to match a few fixed dimensions i am sure it can be done with a lookup table but after a few trial and error i don't seem to be able to achieve it.

Offset is an option i can probably add in the authoring palette by copying a command and changing the action related to it but will it work , if it does i am still back to square one i need to set values for that circle and be able to choose it so that the circle will follow the preset dimensions, can anyone of you help?

Best,

R

P.S. file can be sent to be able to see the flavor and test it

Try using scale, and if you intend using odd sizes I would suggest using a starting circle of 1 or 10 or 100 units, just to make the other values easier to work out.

Try using scale, and if you intend using odd sizes I would suggest using a starting circle of 1 or 10 or 100 units, just to make the other values easier to work out.

For some unknown reason it does not work i must be doing something wrong dang

Reminder the values are fixed ones (pipe wall thicknesses) and it must have a lookup for me to choose from from a drop down menu.

Maybe i should send the file for review at least get one started and i will add the rest?

This is just the 2 circles, the two linear parameters are linked to keep the wall thickness constant. Post the block you are working on if you have any problems

ScaleCircle.dwg

This is just the 2 circles, the two linear parameters are linked to keep the wall thickness constant. Post the block you are working on if you have any problems

Please find the annotated file explaining the needs.