3ds Max software

ThrashMetal

a bit out of the blue guys but may i ask, did all of you here purchase the original autodesk 3ds max softwares? how much does it cost?.

a bit tempted since 2 of the guys i know use the cracked version and works perfectly.

As I'm sure you are aware, cracked software is illegal and amounts to theft from the software developer. This community does not condone the use of illegal software. I recommend you contact your local authorised reseller to enquire about cost.

If you can't afford the high cost of Studio Max, there are other equally great 3D programs available that are much cheaper as well as Blender which is absolutely free. If you want to talk about cracked software, you're going to have to do that elsewhere.

your both right, i myself despise thievery, its just that i want to upgrade my 3ds max 2009 but cannot seem to have the budget for it at this time, in time maybe. lol.

just wondering also why does autodesk allow such course of action and does not device a way to protect the software from piracy.

It's not that they allow it it, it is just almost impossible to stop it. Even hardware dongles can be emulated. If it can be locked, it can be unlocked. It's as simple as that. I agree with Cad64 if you can't afford it then you going to have to look at other solutions. :(

yeah well im sticking to my max 2009 for now. lol. didn't learn about the cost but i guess its better if its with a reseller as suggested. 8). guess these things should not be posted publicly. thanks y'all..

What are you doing with Max btw?

I am an Architect here, and i've been using 3ds max 2009 to present my proposals to my clients for five years now.

the reason for my asking the cost is that i wanted toupgrade, since for five years my settings were the same, explored max 2009 but my settings still boils down to the same almost default settings with 20 mins max render time. i guess im bored and want to explore more..lol. heres a sample, 1st pic 2014, second 2010.

no difference whatsover..lol

29lk0eq.jpg

25z0bv9.jpg