Just got Civil 2015, how do I turn off showing line weights!?!?!? Please help ASAP!

I need to turn off the line weights in layout. Civil 2014 had an icon at the bottom just like all the rest of ones I have worked with. I do not see anywhere to toggle line weight on 2015. Please help!

if you just type lineweight in the command prompt it gives the option of on/off but how do I get it back down on the bottom like it used to be?

Please do not panic. Try to remain calm. You might upset the other passengers.

Did you try right-clicking on the Task Bar?

hahahaha my boss is pretty pissed about it. Just trying to be the hero. Need all the brownie points I can get. Ugh...yeah, I'm an idiot. I found it.

pTry looking in the lower right hand corner for a drop down menu, wherein you may find

a submenu named STATUS TOGGLES.

That is how you do it in Autocad Vanilla, not sure if that will help you or not, but

worth a shot.

Edited by Dadgad

there is an icon in the bottom right corner. has three lines on it. just need to select line weight and it adds the icon

Bosses. They tend to go off the deep end over the most trivial of things. Go figure.

Glad to hear you managed to save the day, calm your boss and retain your title of "Mr. AutoCAD Know-It-All".:lol:

I would be so lucky to have that title. I told him that he could type lineweight in the command prompt and toggle it in the dialog box and his response was "why!!?? why can't they just put it in the same place it was?" He means well though. He is a ninja on drafting though