Job offer for AutoLISP (Visual Lisp) in Iran

mrj

A company in Iran employs people with Visual Lisp (Auto Lisp) programming knowledge and abilities. The advantages of this job depends on employee qualifications.

Qualified persons please reply to this thread to receive more information.

Thanks.

Mohammad

I'd be careful posting that type of information here, I'm pretty sure the server hosting this site is located in a country that currently has an embargo on IRAN. Additionally the US State Department has pretty strict intellectual property transfer limits on IRAN, along with many other countries.

I'm a little surprised this thread has had over 60 views so far, and no one has made any comments at all.

If I'm off in left field just let me know, as someone usually does.

Personally I don't see the problem with it being posted here.

OP, are you looking for someone to work with you physically inside of Iran or are you looking for someone to perform work remotely via the Internet.

Dear Snownut,

Thank you for your comment.

I am sorry to indicate that you just have heard something from media and have not paid attention to the core.

At the time we are talking, there are millions of websites which can be accessed from Iran and service Iranian people.

The host for these web sites are located in the US and even the companies are located there.

Good examples for these companies are Google, Yahoo and ..... which people in Iran use their services right now.

The only problem for this could be for people out of Iran who wants to work with Iran.

Actually the job offer is not for them. It is for Iranian people which no sanctions could be implied to them.

This is the point which Organic have indicated. His/Her comment shows his/her maturity.

Thanks.

The way the post is worded it is not entirely clear if the position is open to anyone no matter where they live or if it is only open to people living in Iran. Posts like this should contain all relevant information as to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

....OP, are you looking for someone to work with you physically inside of Iran or are you looking for someone to perform work remotely via the Internet.

... Posts like this should contain all relevant information as to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

Mrj, go ahead and shed some light on these if you please

MRJ, given the brevity of the original post, it is not clear if you are looking for programers to assist in the development of nuclear plants or pinwheels. In the case of the 1st option there would definitely be some issues here. It seems you are not being completely forthcoming due to the brevity of the post, opening up the suspicion of something not completely above board.

Post #2 was intended as a warning/notice to citizens of the USA and other countries that here may be some issue's.

Personally I couldn't care less what the USA or its government thinks :)

With most branches of the government a lot of US citizens are with you there, including me, however it is also nice to remain out of jail....:D

Not easy to write lisp to begin with worst yet writing them from right to left in a foreign language also makes things even more complicated.

Good luck finding one who can do it

Personally I couldn't care less what the USA or its government thinks :)
Glad to know you don't care about my family, children and the well-being of their lives. I personally care about all countries, and all humanity, collectively.

What is your motivations behind such a stance, Organic?

The guy is looking for a qualified lisp programmer. If he were looking for anything else would he have bothered to post at an AutoCAD help website? Let's not turn this thread into something it isn't.

Glad to know you don't care about my family, children and the well-being of their lives. I personally care about all countries, and all humanity, collectively.

What is your motivations behind such a stance, Organic?

I like how you deliberately twisted my words. I never said anything about the well beings of Americans.

If someone wants to write lisp code (as paid work) for an individual or company in Iran, then so be it; likewise for anyone else anywhere in the world. If America doesn't like that then they can go jump.

Hello everybody,

If you are not living in Iran, take care of yourself and forget this ad.

This ad is for those who live inside Iran.

If there is anybody, s/he is welcome.

Thanks.

At professional environment, be professional instead of being a child.

I must say, I'm not finding much reciprocity in the professionalism department. What kind of job recruiter tells people that they're "being a child" for asking legitimate questions about an entirely vague job posting on a marginally-related message board rather than, say, a website geared toward job postings and careers?