is there any shortcut to create a vray camera in a view?

remizana

hi guys

when I want to render for example a close up or front view of my work as you know with vray lights and settings it is appear burned out and I have to create a vray physical camera for each of them which is not pleasant!!

is there any shortcut way or any solution to this?

thanks

Are you saying you have standard cameras already set up in your scene and you want to convert them to Vray cameras? If so, here's a script you can try: http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/leles-vray-tools.

And here's a video tutorial that shows you how to use it: http://www.3dtotal.com/index_tutorial_detailed.php?id=1473#.U7a_KfldV8E

actually what i mean is: I have a scene with vray lights and vray physical camera and as long as I render my scene from camera view every thing is fine. but the problem is when I want to render front view or a close up of my 3d it becomes burned out totally , and i have to create another vray physical camera manually for each view that I want to render. and as far as I know there is no short cut key (such as ctrl+c of standard camera ) for creating vray physical camera in view port.

So is there any easier way ?

thank you so much. at the page you addressed there was an script to do so . and also there was a very very useful comment that I paste it here for everyone to read:

"A VRay camera can be aligned to the perspective view by creating it in another viewport, activating perspective view and THEN use 'CTRL + C' as normal.

This will align the new VRay camera to the perspective view....in fact it'll align any selected VRay camera to the perspective view.

"