Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014 stuck installing

Lee Chu Chu

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am having issues when I am trying to install Autodesk 2014. When I run the setup, it get stuck at the initialisation box and it just doesnt load up anymore. Please help

It takes a long time to download a lot of the content through the internet. Just let it run.... for at least one hour if not more. It'll finish.

Also, installing one program at a time usually helps. The entire package is insanely large.

I have let it load for more than an hour and its still stuck on this window. It would be nice if I could just install the one program but how do I just select AUTOCAD and REVIT? When I run the setup, I dont get an option to choose, I just go straight to this initialization box which just gets stuck there.

Also, I dont see any reason why it needs the internet to download any files, I am trying to install programs through a USB.

Stop what you are doing.

Uninstall the program.

Copy the installation files from the USB to your hard drive then install from there.

Unfortunately on my computer, I have a 128Gb SSD that is almost full so I dont have enough space in order to copy all of the installation files. I don't know why its taking such a long time because my computer also has USB 3 ports so transfer speed should be really quick unless if the USB that I have is not a USB 3. Also, I checked my computer's specs against the required specs and they're all fulfilled.

How much free space on the USB?

I think you'll continue to have problems trying to use the USB for installing the program(s).

If you're going to continue to try to install from the USB definitely make sure that it's USB 3. If it's not I agree with ReMark and you're just going repeatedly encounter problems that could otherwise be avoided. Is there no way that you can clear some space on your desktop? how much space would you need to free up?