Sheet Set Manager not showing drawings in folders

kolcinx

Hi there.

Problem : I`m trying to create a sheet set from existing drawing. When I browse to the folder where the drawing is, it doesn`t show me it in "Choose Layouts" window. I tried renaming the drawing, putting it in another folder, deleting all *.dst files but no success.

Few days ago, it worked fine. I can still see the older versions (backups) of my drawing, but they are not actual (lot of work done since).

Is there something I`m missing? Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks for help.

I found a workaround if anyone is interested.

In Sheet Set Manager, after choosing "New Sheet Set...", in the "Begin" step I`m not using "Create sheet set using: Existing drawings" but I use "Create Sheet set using: An example sheet set > New Sheet Set" instead. Then on the empty sheet set a right click and use option "Import Layout as Sheet".

I found that when you are browsing for existing drawing using the first methot, and you select layout or dwg and right click > remove them from the browse window, they are gone...and they don`t show up anymore. Don`t know how to fix that.