auto CAD learn.

ruhul26

Welcome to cadtutor, the best version is the newest one, and to make a start look at the tutorials here on CADTutor. If anything isn't clear just come straight back here and ask questions.

You'll also find additional tutorials at.... mycadsite.com for several different versions.

Learn AutoCAD on the latest version. Students can download the latest version of many AutoDesk programs for free. Visit the Educational Community at the AutoDesk website.

how car learn auto CAD software.which version is appropriate for beginner.

i think the only version you can download (legally) for a trial is the current version. You can get a fully functional educational for free if you are a legit student.

i would suggest that if you need a CAD tool for your job and it's a fairly basic CAD program you need (or for compatibility purposes) then go ahead.

If you are 'simply' looking to learn a CAD program for future use then perhaps consider a more advanced program.... maybe Inventor or SolidWorks.

I like AutoCAD, but it's 20th Century. Someday soon everyone will move on. Maybe.