• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tzframpton

• CADTutor

• Vince0115

• ReMark

I don't think so, there will always be new species that can get used to those conditions (evolution). And just in case they can't, well, we are not completely excluded of the list "species in danger of extinction..."

Guest Antisthenes

true we used DU in iraq and the same scientists who confirm global warming predict Omnicide because of this

I'm sure you see the signs, extinction getting faster each day, mutated babies being born in iraq and now afgaanastan, gulf war syndrome 250,000 disabled troops from 91.

yes i am anti war and no i don't have blind faith that evolution will out pace extinction. but hey I am willing to organize resistance to the domination that has us going down this tragic path to hopefully turn it around whatever slight bit this altruistic action may result in.

solidarity with the fishies! how do we clean the sea? that or go back in time and bring green technologies to the people who started the industrial revolution.

Guest Antisthenes
for the record, evolution "is" blind faith. 8)

I thought it was a scientific theory.

and a belief in absolute moralism was blind faith making up fairy tales about 'evil':twisted: to scare people in opposition to relativism and all known facts 8)

theory isn't fact. nor is religion... both sides require faith in order to believe. that's the only argument i'm posting... lol

also, for the record, i am a Christian man. evo just doesn't make sense to me, creation does. i won't go any further on this topic other than this statement, due to the uproar these topics can bring to a public forum when debated... all who like to chat about this subject i'm all up for it in PM's tho. :)

Guest Antisthenes

all i can say to that is look up fact.

In science a fact is an objective and verifiable observation, in contrast with a theory, which is an explanation of or interpretation of facts.

fact is that humans made up religion just like we made up the concept of the devil. POOF. imagine how fast y'all crusade and inquisitions could end if people were more educated instead of infected with this faith virus you speak of from young ages with out a choice.

I am of a Bright worldview all my life no hookus pookus nessisary, nor self labeling that i feel would only serve to dehumanize. i am sorry to you about the Gnostic scripts being found, i hope you can gain the original spirit of your maryter and his crew from them about how we are all special, very existential information in marry magdolane phillip and judus' writings

PS what about women dietys and paganism? as you said 'man'

PS2 please spare us your self fulfilling armageddon prophecy, that it may already be to late i ask this because of the nuclear pollution, another man made act derived from scientific method not so easy to explain away with myth

Standard forum rules dictate No discussions about politics or religion. That's how wars get started. I'm sure that once one of the moderators sees where this is going, they will shut down this thread.

Cad64 is right. I don't disaprove of the debate but such discussions often lead to bad feeling. Sometimes we just have to accept that opinions/convictions differ. That doesn't mean we can't remain friends, but just to be on the safe side, such issues are best left at the door.

and that's exactly why i said,"Let's take it to the PM's."

trust me guys... i've seen it on too many other forums. i'll admit to where i stand as far as religion/science goes - but that's as far as i'll take it. lol :)

Guest Antisthenes
Cad64 is right. I don't disaprove of the debate but such discussions often lead to bad feeling. Sometimes we just have to accept that opinions/convictions differ. That doesn't mean we can't remain friends, but just to be on the safe side, such issues are best left at the door.

...outside the door sounds like a good idea to me.

Hey! No thread jacking the Trout.

Cod we stop being shellfish once in a whale. Minnow what I mean?

Lox of love,

Gill

• 1 year later...