import revit rendered image to autocad

FIFTHTEXAS

i am new to revit

i have a drawing created in autocad and i am doing a presentation drawing, i have also done some revit modelling

i have a nice rendered image that i would like to insert into the cad drawing, is it possible to do this?

i have used printscreen method and used paint, copied image into cad which works, but detail is not to good.

i have realised now i should have done the whole drawing in revit, but not being a proficient user of revit it would have taken me to long to do, i had to do it quickly so i opted to do it in cad.

are using 2D commands easy in revit? can you use hatching etc.

Yes, Revit is quite capable of 2D drafting. Have you even taken a look at the 2D tools available in Revit? In the time it took you to write that post you could find some familiar tools in your toolbox.

One thing I learned a long time ago that has stuck with me. Take some time to look around. It's amazing what's right in front of you.

i am new to revit

i have a drawing created in autocad and i am doing a presentation drawing, i have also done some revit modelling

i have a nice rendered image that i would like to insert into the cad drawing, is it possible to do this?

i have used printscreen method and used paint, copied image into cad which works, but detail is not to good.

i have realised now i should have done the whole drawing in revit, but not being a proficient user of revit it would have taken me to long to do, i had to do it quickly so i opted to do it in cad.

It's better to export the rendered image instead of the Print Screen option.