AutoDesk Advance Steel Section?

Guiboard

Hi fellow CAD users,

We recently migrated towards a new AutoDesk Software, Advance Steel! It's really a great software but help isn't easily available on internet... I like browsing CadTutor forums for help on regular AutoCAD and the forum is well organized (IMO). Answers come fast but I fear the regular AutoDesk forum would take longer time to bring responses.

Thanks for your time!

Guiboard

I take it that you are hoping the powers-that-be here at CADTutor will create a new forum for Advanced Steel users and help will be a little quicker?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late reply, my email wasn't updated so I never knew you answered back (now everything's good).

I do believe help would be quicker. I believe it would also create more resources for Advance Steel help since at least 2 forums would cover it. I suggest that also because you cover other AutoDesk softwares, like Revit, Inventor and 3ds Max and since 2014 Advance steel is part of AutoDesk.