Divide Command - Inserting Block - Scale of block Changes

Hello, I know this is a user error on my part, Bu I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

My company have a set of blocks in a .dwg file on its own - let's say they are circles with radii that vary by 10'.

In another drawing I want to divide a polyline using a one of these circle blocks at a specified number of segments. My process is to copy that block from its original file into my new file with the polyline - now I am able to list the block when I go through the divide command. MY ISSUE is when I complete the command, my block, as it is distributed along the polyline, is 1/12th the scale of the actual block I copied into my drawing. (it's something with the 12 inches are in a foot deal).

It's like the divide command scaled it down...I can't explain why though. Both of my block units (the original file block and the one produced by the divide command in my new drawing) are set to inches and both drawing files are set to arch. - inches. The weird thing is that when I copy the block over into my new drawing it is at the correct scale. It is just this block - when brought in through the divide command - is scaled by 1/12.

Thanks in advance,

Check aecdwgsetup also turn off scale block. We are forever having problems blocks set to FEET, unitless, mm, metric just fix whenever it occurs 20 years of blocks.