AutoCAD Files

m_sherif005

Hi;

In my computer (Win7 Ultimate 64 Bit) several versions of AutoCAD & Civil 3D was installed. whenever i double click on a DWG file it opens with last version of these programs which last time was opened.

Is it a setting? how can i set a version to open every time DWG files?

Solved!

By searching i found its solution..

It depends to AutoCAD DWG Launcher sets to open every DWG files.

So you can specify an AutoCAD application .exe spatially to open DWG files in properties dialog box general tab - Opens with: "*" Change bottom.

Regards;)

Because in most computers of our company 2012 version is installed according to some .dvb, .lsp, .vlx & other routines which work with this version.

I want open every drawing with commonly used version, not laste used version.

So, for example, do you have a lisp routine that works only in 2012 and another very similar one that works only in a later version of AutoCAD or Civil 3D like 2015?

So, for example, do you have a lisp routine that works only in 2012 and another very similar one that works only in a later version of AutoCAD or Civil 3D like 2015?

Not exactly lisp routine, i just told some examples. Just There is a VBA program that only works properly in 2012 version.