TOBYBEAR

I have a question about MTEXT...

specifically the tab and indents at the top of the MTEXT input window, how can I set the "tolerance" of the ruler? currently the ruler shows 1/8" increments and will not allow me to set new Tabs between the tick marks. I want to be able to click new tabs at 1/16" increments. Is there a setting for the tolerance or a good way to set tabs with out manually having to type them in the paragraph window?

Thanks in advance!!

Dana W
I have a question about MTEXT...

specifically the tab and indents at the top of the MTEXT input window, how can I set the "tolerance" of the ruler? currently the ruler shows 1/8" increments and will not allow me to set new Tabs between the tick marks. I want to be able to click new tabs at 1/16" increments. Is there a setting for the tolerance or a good way to set tabs with out manually having to type them in the paragraph window?

Thanks in advance!!

Double click the Tab Scale Bar, or click the Paragraph button (third from left) on the mtext edit box. A dialog box will appear that will allow you to add, modify, or remove increments. Type an increment into the upper box and click add.

Dadgad

Dana, I was all set to post a similar response, until rereading the OP's post,

as stated, the OP is aware of this option, and looking for an easier way than entering via the Paragraph dialog.

But hey, we wanted to help, right? :beer:

Dana W
Dana, I was all set to post a similar response, until rereading the OP's post,

as stated, the OP is aware of this option, and looking for an easier way than entering via the Paragraph dialog.

But hey, we wanted to help, right? :beer:

Yeah, well. I was sleepy. I guess I went around to the back door in order to not simply say, "No, there isn't."

I suppose, an option would be to set this up in a template drawing so one only has to do it once.