create separate drawing for more object

malkasun

I have an AutoCAD drawing. There are 100 road cross sections in that drawing. I want to make 100 separate drawings using those 100 road cross sections. I use Wblock command for that. but it is very hard to rename one by one while using that command. If you can teach me a way to rename them automatically. the windows can be selected when using that command. I want to get those files to a predefined folder with automatically renamed. Is there a way to do that? otherwise please write a lisp program for me. I don't know how to do that. How to use a file list in an Excel sheet as the names which use for auto renaming?

Edited by malkasun

Can be done using a script you may not need the N this is "No map info" required when running within CIV3d. Just repeat the lines below with new window co-ords.

-wblock 
c:\acadtemp\dwg1
-12.225,-11.078 20,20
N