Printing utility

Bogbadbob658

I'm looking for a printing utility that will let me add pdf files, sort the printing order and collate the output. Something like HP Instant Printing. I've tried Print Conductor but it will not print to scale or pick up the paper size of the original PDF.

Anybody got a suggestion?

many thanks

What about Adobe acrobat ?

This is what I use, and it's a great tool. Some mistakenly pay extra for Professional, when Standard will do. They also have subscription options if paying for a full license is too pricy.

Another program I used with my old employer, that was significantly less costly, but had all of the same functionality, was made by Nuance.

Cheers

I'm thinking there is a setting in Print Conductor for printing to scale but if you are looking for a more comprehensive solution, BlueBeam and AcroPlot do what you're saying and both work well with AutoCAD. They also have some great collaboration tools.