Can it applied to my cellphone or ipad

Guest ellasmoth

Guest ellasmoth

Hello, everyone.I like to carry and use by phones or my ipad,so i wondered if i could download and apply it to my iphone or ipad?How?

I don't know of a way to use Revit on a mobile based device, however you can use Autodesk A360 app, or Autodesk BIM 360 Glue. These apps are basically viewers. For native Revit models, A360 gives you the most flexibility. But if you export as a DWFx, and include the Sheets Set, then BIM 360 Glue is the preferred app. The navigation system is simply outstanding. But no support for the Sheets if I remember correctly so only A360 if you need Sheets.

A360 is kind of like Dropbox but on steroids for Autodesk apps. You'll have to sign into your A360 account on both your desktop and mobile systems, in which you can upload the file(s) to and carry them around with you. A360 has a simple yet powerful markup tool as well. I have a company issued iPad Air 2 and we use it quite often.