Draw pencil in Post new thread?

Attila The Gel

I was just curious if it can be possible to draw in post new thread!

with that I mean like a simple draw. Like msn has whiteboard? real simple pencil and eraser!

Again, out of curiosety this is.

Don't know? how do you control the .jpg attachements?

I thought the drawing would automatically create a small .jpg and attach it?

This would be a good addition to CADtutor, sometimes it is so annoying having to draw something in paint and save it (making sure it is not too large!) and then having to upload it...

This would make life much easier! :P

But there's no constraints on the lines! How am I supposed to draw anything with it, pull out my T-Square under my mouse? And where are the linetypes! Can I make blocks, or am I limited to draconian copy/pasting.

I'm kidding of course, but I do wonder how many people on this forum in particular would stress over a slightly crooked line in something like that.

It would be timesaving, like in autocad everything is made so that we can draw fast, faster much faster!

But when it comes to posting an attachent ... (what Lee Mac sead!)

There is actually a process by which the image can be saved. I recall reading about it but I cannot recall exactly what the process was. I think it had to do with opening up the back of the Etch-a-Sketch and removing something.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable, its probably pretty simple to figure out what to remove when you take one of those apart - probably just a magnet that runs across the screen when you shake it... :P