configure dimension - option

Writz

Couldn't find it in solidworks 2015, the guy is using an old version of solidworks in the book i'm reading from, searched google to find out that that option has been removed since SW2010 SP2.1

Why would they do that ?

Is there any alternative or any other option that does something similar ?

Off topic: I can't find "solidworks" in the list of "Current Autodesk Product" in the profile, why is that ?

It's an international forum. Some of us are 24 hours off your clock, but now most of us are into the week-end anyway. Hold on. There will be some input to your issue soon. Unfortunately, I can't answer it myself, just bringing some more attention your way.

• 2 months later...

Configure dimensions I believe is only available once you add additional configurations. Design tables needs office but configurations dont.

If you right click on a feature you can configure dimensions. Is the problem still there?

• 1 month later...