Challenge Exercise

paaray

Complete this drawing in inches.

For more exercises, get the AutoCAD Workbook. http://www.novafel.com

Ok paaray, this is the 3rd time you have created a new thread purely for the purpose of self promotion. Please stop creating new threads just to promote your book. I have deleted your other 2 threads, but will leave this one here, for now.

I doubt if the OP's material is even original.

I have seen this exercise in other sources.

See, the thing is parray, members of this forum are mostly too smart to click on any old random internet link, for one thing.

1st off why ? 2nd when going to inches its not a direct convert, 2.34cm would become 2.54 now 1" more than likely, if not cm then this like a watch part.
It all depends on where one lives. Now being in the US, I never considered the units being anything but decimal inches.

I agree with you Dana but the measurements I think are random rather than a true engineering part, where does one buy a 0.97 dia shaft you can though buy a 1.00 shaft off the shelf. Even here in AUS we can buy a 25 or 25.4 shaft depending on how old the machine is. If he is claiming these are his then at least put a true practical sized exercise. Enough said will avoid posts in future.

thank you very much.could you give us more ex. material like this ?
No thanks, this poster is simply self promoting and advertising. It is a forum violation. If you want his material, use the link at your own risk, before the moderators take action on the post.

See post #3 in this thread

whats the name of this font...

screenshot_www_cadtutor_net_2015_09_29_13_18_52.jpg

Why don't you click on it and then go to the Properties panel to find out?

OK....it's Txt.shx which was pretty easy to figure out. You are aware that one can preview a font in the Style dialog window aren't you?

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. In the future please start a new thread in the proper forum. Thank you.

Why don't you click on it and then go to the Properties panel to find out?

OK....it's Txt.shx which was pretty easy to figure out. You are aware that one can preview a font in the Style dialog window aren't you?

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. In the future please start a new thread in the proper forum. Thank you.

I dont've the drawing of this. and i've taken this screen shoot from the 3rd image posted on the 1st page of this thread. so it's related to this thread.

Even without the drawing you could have easily checked if it was one of the fonts that ships with AutoCAD. Anyway, this particular text is not part of the exercise.