AutoCAD User Documentation File

lord_rick

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where can i find the User Documentation file for AutoCAD LT 2007 and AutoCAD LT 2016 versions? The legal team of our company is asking for this file To be used as their reference before they can approved the installation of the said softwares in our company owned PCs. Thank you very much in advance.

What I exactly need is the User Documentation file referred in this section of the EULA.

"2.2 License Parameters. Autodesk's license grant is subject to one or more of the License Parameters defined in this Section 2.2 as specified in the User Documentation. Unless Autodeak expressly specifies or agrees otherwise in the User Documentation, all Software shall be governed solely by a license fo Standalone (Individual) Versions (see Section 2.2.1)."

All documentation for 2007 should be on the installation media.

Did you download 2016 or did you actually get an installation DVD?

It comes with 2016, or is downloadable from AutoDesk. As far as 2007 goes, Autodesk no longer supports it. The 2007 version can no longer be licensed for a new install. However, you may be able to run it as a personal copy on your own workstation if you personally hold the license. Then again, if it can be installed, you must have the install media. The documentation should be with the program.