Witches Broom Cursor

Bill Tillman

Today my AutoCAD 2016 Mechanical crashed and I could swear that just before the error message came up wanting to send a message to AutoDesk I saw the icon next to the cursor turn into what appeared to be a witches broom.

I'm certain that I have seen this before but can't recall. Am I day dreaming or is this something others have witnessed?

BTW - This is a corporate computer with Virus protection out the wazu...so I don't think it's a virus.

Today my AutoCAD 2016 Mechanical crashed and I could swear that just before the error message came up wanting to send a message to AutoDesk I saw the icon next to the cursor turn into what appeared to be a witches broom.

I'm certain that I have seen this before but can't recall. Am I day dreaming or is this something others have witnessed?

BTW - This is a corporate computer with Virus protection out the wazu...so I don't think it's a virus.

Moniliophthora perniciosa, the causal agent of witches' broom disease of cacao

HAVE BEEN DRINKING HOT COCOA LATELY

It's soon to be Hallowe'en, and you're in Miami. What else would you expect, a pegleg Pirate?

I'll occasionally get that cursor when testing code while going back and forth between AutoCAD model space and VLIDE.

Same here when I was coding.