Revision Cloud Help on Sheet

drewbranson10

Hello,

I am using Revit 2015 and I had to add a revision to two sheets. They both use the same title block and they are the only two sheets in the revision. One of the title blocks acts as it should and shows the revision number and date on the title block in the revision section, but the other sheet does not. Has anyone had this happen before and if so do you know what to do?

Thanks in advance

1. Are the Revisions placed in the View, or on the physical Sheet?

2. Have you checked to see if the revision is hidden? If the revision is hidden it won't display in the titleblock.

Hello, sorry for the late response I was on lunch. A co-worker of mine figured it out. The revision schedule is inside the title block family and he noticed that the itemize every instance box was not checked in the schedule so it was only showing the revision information on the first sheet to have a revision cloud added to it. After he checked the box and loaded the family back into the project all of the sheets started showing the revision information.