Issue with copying and moving

Hi All, Please can you help with issue. I am not sure what I did to make this happen but I now cannot pick up multiple objects to copy or move unless I pick all of them up in one hit. I now have to move/copy one item then go on to the next. It's slowing me down. Does anyone have any idea of how to solve this please ? Does that all make sense !?!? Thanks.

Brilliant ! Thanks Steven. I am not sure how it did it in the first place - one of those strange quirks of AutoCAD perhaps ! Really helped me. Cheers.

There are usually only two causes and neither is a strange quirk. First. The use of a poorly written lisp routine that does not reset system variables after running. Second. The tendency for users to bomb out of a command in the middle of its operation. It's not a bug in the program.

There's also a toggle button for PICKADD on top of the properties dialog. "Gee, what's this do?", gets us from time to time.

I have never once had a reason to turn it to 0. Why is the option to not have it enabled even there?