Problem with layer properties menu

Thomas Baxter

In the future it would be most helpful if the heading for your thread is more descriptive of the problem you want help with. Using your name as a thread title is just plain dumb.

Oh I see what you are getting at. Yeah, maybe it is the list but wouldn't anyone who uses Windows be familiar with clicking the + or - box for expanding or shrinking a list? And "yes", I was referring to the Layer Properties box not the list of drawings contained within.

The layer list doesn't expand/reduce. I was thinking they might have a filter selected or checked the "Invert filter" box. The OP doesn't really specify what they are referring to.

Oh I see what you are getting at. Yeah, maybe it is the list but wouldn't anyone who uses Windows be familiar with clicking the + or - box for expanding or shrinking a list? And "yes", I was referring to the Layer Properties box not the list of drawings contained within.

When I select properties menu the drop shows only three layers

I do not see any + of - choices

Invert filter is not selected

Thanks Tom