how to make a fillet solid

ortizwk

Hello I have a question i would like to know how to make a fillet solid, i have a diagram where there is and edge that has a fillet and i can make the fillet in 2d, but i don't know hot to make it like a solid, or how to extrude it in the z direction i'll leave a picture of what i've done and the diagram i want to fill the little hole between the fillet and the round piece.

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-05 09.59.34.jpg

thank you very much for your help.

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-05 09.45.21.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-05 09.58.07.jpg

maybe i didn't made myself understood, but what i want to do is the piece that is attach to the plate, i will circle it and more importantly the fillet that is form with the piece and the plate. thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2016-01-05 09.59.34.jpg

Use the FILLET command as it will work on 3D solids IF you pay attention to the command line and what AutoCAD is prompting you to do.

Command sequence.

Command: FILLET

Current settings: Mode = TRIM, Radius = 15.0000

Select first object or [undo/Polyline/Radius/Trim/Multiple]:

Enter fillet radius or [Expression] : 6.0

Select an edge or [Chain/Loop/Radius]: select your edge now

1 edge(s) selected for fillet.

The result should look like this...

Fillet6.0.jpg

Hi ReMark thank you very much yes i figure it, but i have another doubt in my diagram from the center of the circle to the corner of the fillet it says it's 40 mm and i don't get that how can i make it 40 mm do you have any idea of how to approach that??? i get that result thanks again Captura de pantalla 2016-01-07 10.06.21.jpg

Hi ReMark thank you very much yes i figure it, but i have another doubt in my diagram from the center of the circle to the corner of the fillet it says it's 40 mm and i don't get that how can i make it 40 mm do you have any idea of how to approach that??? i get that result thanks again [ATTACH=CONFIG]56574[/ATTACH]

Whoever put dimensions on that diagram did a poor job. The "40 mm" is NOT the dimension from the corner of the fillet to the center of the hole. It represents the distance off the top of the object to the center of the hole. There would be no good reason for it to be anything else.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56575[/ATTACH]Are you telling me is this distance? thanks ReMark.

NO. The flat plate (with the two small holes in the corners) NOT the top of the cylindrical object.

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I said.

It looks like you are using the PrtScn key and a paint program to capture/save your images. What version of Windows are you running?