Half Drawings Being Printed

Bidgee

Hi All,

I'm having trouble printing a full page, I select window, the pick what I want, I preview it, its what I want, but then only prints abit over half of what I want. Any ideas? Is this a Auto Cad setting problem, or maybe printer?

Works fine on A4, but not on A3.

Thanks

We have a printer that is a pain you must externally sometimes tell it what the sheet size is and what Bin to get the paper from or else we end up with an A4 on a A3. Double check the properties of the printer, we have learnt and know how to get around by changing the properties within the Autocad plot for the specific printer.

As I said in my 1st post check outside of Autocad, Windows Devices and Printers check that the default printer settings are set to a A3 not A4 the default will over ride Autocad sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 6 years later...

I think there may be a software problem when printing to PDF in Autocad 2022.  It's not about the settings. More often than not the print gets cropped. Usually after the seconf or third go at printing the same page with the same settings. Successful the first one or two prints but then reverts to partial prints. Close and reopen is one fix but propper pain.

33 minutes ago, Brian Duncan said:

I think there may be a software problem when printing to PDF in Autocad 2022.  It's not about the settings. More often than not the print gets cropped. Usually after the seconf or third go at printing the same page with the same settings. Successful the first one or two prints but then reverts to partial prints. Close and reopen is one fix but propper pain.

I plot just fine to PDF in AutoCAD 2022.

Do you have some examples to post?

On 1/16/2016 at 6:09 PM, BIGAL said:

As I said in my 1st post check outside of Autocad, Windows Devices and Printers check that the default printer settings are set to a A3 not A4 the default will over ride Autocad sometimes.

If your using adobe reader make sure these options are checked.

image.png.7f7be44aee87c64f1c686701af9ac630.png