Adding Annotative Block in the Design Center using Autodesk Seek

Burner

I currently have the default blocks that come with AutoCAD. I would like to use Autodesk Seek to download and add more annotative blocks to my design center. When I search annotation in the at seek.autodesk.com, I can't seem to find anything. Is there a different process to accomplish this??

The blocks that come standard with plain AutoCAD are either dynamic or regular blocks. The user is responsible for making them annotative by assigning the appropriate scales relative to the scales being used for the viewports in their layouts. BTW...the blocks are found on your Tool Palettes. Blocks found using the Design Center are generally those that were used in previously created drawings whether in-house or from outside vendors.

What kind of work do you do?

Edited by ReMark

I think my initial question was a bit confusing... I am looking for a resource where I can find and download blocks into my design center to annotate with. For example, interior elevation markers, room markers, callout bubbles, etc.

I work for a masonry subcontractor and do layout shop drawings. The project I am currently working on is actually a bathroom tile/slab layout.

You're looking for websites where you can download free blocks. OK. A simple search would certainly bring up dozens of possibilities but by narrowly defining your search criteria the list could be pared down.

You don't necessarily download the blocks to the Design Center. You set up a specific "blocks" folder and place the blocks in it.

You're looking for websites where you can download free blocks. OK. A simple search would certainly bring up dozens of possibilities but by narrowly defining your search criteria the list could be pared down.

You don't necessarily download the blocks to the Design Center. You set up a specific "blocks" folder and place the blocks in it.

you can search external resources by typing in a search word in search bar. Design center doenst necessarily have an area to do this except by clicking the seek logo in the top left.

I basicaly just brings you to a web resource. I searched annotate adn it returned this:

http://seek.autodesk.com/search.htm?prodid=autocad:2016&q=annotate&source=SearchBox

you can also just go to the source and search there:http://seek.autodesk.com/

as remark mentioned previously there are lots of other web resource available too. just download and store as he indicated.