load /unload customizations

svorgodne

Hi everyone,

I have this window everytime I open AutoCAD 2015 (attached image).

I am not the administrator from the computer and maybe that is the reason I have not been able to work it out.

I cannot run some lisp routines because this window it is opening every time.

can anybody help me?

Thanls in advance

load-unload-customizations.jpg

That box appears when the user executes the CUILOAD command.

Curious....what happens if you click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner? Are you basically left with an empty screen (no Ribbon)?

After I click the "X" and close the box, everything works normal again. I normally don't use ribbons. I use better written commands since I programmed a lot of things in Autolisp.

I think it has something to do with the user... I was resetting profiles from the OPTIONS command to test the lisp again since my main Lisp is reorganizing folders structure and then it started to appear the box when I start AutoCAD or when I am opening a drawing or File New.

Thanks a lot again ReMark

Svorgodne

Thats the "menuload" screen, is the auto startup trying to load a menu ? Changing the profile has changed the paths maybe and so menuload can not find the menu being asked to load popping the screen or all this could be waffle. Also a profile can have the "Main Customization menu" name and location implied check Config.

Thanks everyone... it was a problem with the user profile. Still it was not easy to track the source of the problem. Had nothing to do with AutoCAD

Cheers

Svorgodne