eTransmit Causes Fatal Error

3D generator

I'm running AutoCAD 2012 on Windows 7 and my eTransmit has stopped working in certain instances.

If I use it through a sheet set it usually works fine but if I use it in a drawing it won't grab the xrefs. When I try to click the Transmittal Setups... button it causes a fatal error like the one in the attached file.

Anyone else experience this error and have the solution? Thanks.

eTransmit Fatal Error Screen Capture.JPG

Thanks for the suggestion, Cad64.

I ran audit in all of the files and it fixed some errors. Unfortunately the fatal error remains.

Similar eTransmit crash reports on Autodesk site for AutoCAD 2014 Suites, caused by Civil 3D Object Enabler.

Generally speaking these type of Fatal Error messages that suddenly happen are generally Windows Update related, could be a driver issue or similar and sometimes .NET related.

Can you provide more information on everything Autodesk related that is installed on your Computer and approximately when this started happening?

Thanks for your feedback, SLW210.

I have the Autodesk Product Design Suite 2012 Premium installed on my computer as well as Rhino 4. I suspect it might be a Windows update as we have them automatically installed at our office. If so, what can you do about it? Thanks.

If you have a Restore Point, you can revert back to a point in time before you started having problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/restore-system-files-and-settings

But before doing that, you might want to read through this thread: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017/autocad-2014-fatal-error-on-etransmit/td-p/4310464.