How to export harness to CST (computer simulation software)

pcsen20

Hello

I want export harness file from Inventor to CST for EMC simulation, but CST import nastran file (*.nas) and step ap212 (*.kbl) file format, so I must save my harness in *.nas or *.kbl format. but I can't export these format.

please help me to solve my problem.

thanks

AutoDesk Inventor is listed under 3D Import for CST EMC Studio. CST EMC will also import (and export) SAT, STEP, IGES, STL and NASTRAN file types.

Inventor will export SAT, STEP and IGES files.

Can you figure out what you need to do based on the available options in both programs?

AutoDesk Inventor is listed under 3D Import for CST EMC Studio. CST EMC will also import (and export) SAT, STEP, IGES, STL and NASTRAN file types.

Inventor will export SAT, STEP and IGES files.

Can you figure out what you need to do based on the available options in both programs?

thank you

I want to export Harness (Wiring, Cabling) that add to inventor 3D file, I need to make .kbl and .xml file, but inventor doesn't produce .kbl, thus CST Cable Studio can't recognize wiring elements.

I am waiting for your kind guides.

Did it ever occur to you to compare what file types Inventor can export and what file types CST EMC will import and see if there are any matches?