use lisp on LT

welldriller

Yes you can use lisp on AutoCad LT Have i got you attention REMARK :o

Have i tried it -> NO Am i going to try it -> NO

I know how to use a keyboard and mouse will stick to that.

What i want to know though is has anyone tried this program, if so does it work.

You can check it our at http://www.cadsta.com

No, you can't use lisp in AutoCAD LT unless you use an add-on program. The last company that tried the same approach was basically brought to its knees by AutoDesk. It took some time but in the end the giant prevailed. I would not be surprised if the same thing happened to Cadsta Pty Ltd. the makers of Cadsta.

2nd Remark comment it used to exist, so if you want lisp buy a clone, cheaper than LT. Same thing with hardware locks, a company started to make them, 1st Autodesk won, higher court company won, 3rd go higher higher court Autodesk won, all about establishing software licensing laws.

Ok i did not know about the above information. Thank's to both of you for the information. Thought it was something now. Now i know.

These look like the exact same tools the other company (DRCAuto) had and I think that they bought out the other guy's work after he died. They were in Australia as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Good to know - thanks.

No, you can't use lisp in AutoCAD LT unless you use an add-on program. The last company that tried the same approach was basically brought to its knees by AutoDesk. It took some time but in the end the giant prevailed. I would not be surprised if the same thing happened to Cadsta Pty Ltd. the makers of Cadsta.