Quick leader with DOT arrowhead

BuzzyTrent

Hi all,

First poster here! Thought I would start of with something small.

Does anybody know how to create a (new) Quick Leader command that has a DOT arrowhead default?

I have tried to play around with the command macro (^C^C_qleader) but to know avail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by:D.

Buzzy

Couldn't you just as easily edit the default setting for QLeader (Leader line and arrow) in your drawing template file ensuring you'll always have it at the ready when you start a new drawing?

If you really want to do this via code then see the lisp routine (qlset.lsp) by Lee Mac in post #8 of this thread...

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?38397-qleader-lisp

Hi ReMark,

Thanks for getting back so soon.

I have considered that approach, but unfortunately I use both the default 'closed fill' arrowhead and the 'dot' arrowhead a lot on any given day (something I should have added in the first post in hindsight, apologies). So i was looking to clone the original quickleader command, rename it and revise it to use the dot arrowhead.

Thanks again.

Buzzy

Then look at the lisp routine I pointed you to and create two distinctly different versions for each condition you just described. Can't get much easier than that given Lee Mac has done all the difficult work already.