masterfal

centerline command in 2017

masterfal

hi all,

i've switched to 2017 somewhat recently after using running 2011 and found i've been using this centerline command alot. not sure which version of cad it got added to but i'm a fan. i had a lisp routine that i used to do this previously but it would sometimes return a skewed line, so couldn't always rely on it to work properly.

Anyway, does anyone know if its possible to edit the linetype for the line thats generated when the centerline command is run? at the moment it seems to be set to "center2". I'd like it to just be a continuous line if possible. should be able to specify that somewhere, just unsure where?

(i tried tricking it by changing linetype scale for center2 linetype to 100 so as to make it look like continuous line but after the centerline command is run it generates the line with linetype scale of 1..)

eldon

Have you tried to use the system variable “Centerltype” - which sets the line type used in the creation of “Centerlines”.

masterfal

:notworthy:

Cadtutor to the rescue again.. I love this forum so much! Cheers eldon, that was exactly what i was after

MillerMG
:notworthy:

Cadtutor to the rescue again.. I love this forum so much! Cheers eldon, that was exactly what i was after

Couldn't agree more!! :beer: