Dashed/Dotted Lines do not show up at all

Carina7Silva

Hello Everyone,

The dashed/dottes/centre/hidden all of them lines do not show up as they should in model space or in vew printer, a all. I have tried all kind of scales and still nothing! However, when I print, success! They are as the linetype they shuld be.

Does anyone had this kind of problem before?

Thank you. :)

Are they in Model Space or Paper Space?

Do you have the default values of 1 for LTSCALE, MSLTSCALE, PSLTSCALE, and CELTSCALE?

Is your drawing 1 = 1 in Model Space?

Is SHADEMODE set to ?

Hi,

in both! All the scales are 1, I checked them, loads of times and I changed them a lot of times aswell. shademode is 2d wireframe, yes!

Hello, I had a similar problem a couple of months ago. I was able to fix mine by typing in the command HQGEOM and changing the value from 1 to 0. It would be worth a shot.

Are you using Metric or Imperial?

Are you using the corresponding Linetype files? acad.lin = Imperial and acadiso.lin = Metric.

Post a .dwg and end all doubt.

Hello,

Some colegue at work changed something in my autocad (in graphics performance) and all the lines started to show properly, apart from one document! I just copied the drawing into new file, and its working now, but I deleted the old one! Thank you for your help!

Hello,

Some colegue at work changed something in my autocad (in graphics performance) and all the lines started to show properly, apart from one document! I just copied the drawing into new file, and its working now, but I deleted the old one! Thank you for your help!

If you have a supported display adapter, then make sure you are using the recommended or certified driver also.

I just ran across this same issue and it was simply out of date drivers.

Hello,

Ok! It should be a certified driver becuase it's a company, so everything is "official". I will confirm with my colegue anyway.

Thank you.