Coincident Constraints behavior

acofem

I have a rectangle with 2 lines inside. I want those lines to extend/trim when I move the grips of the rectangle in X direction, so I´ve added coincident and parallel constraints to them.

When I move the upper grips of the rectangle in X it works perfect as expected, but when I try to move the bellow grips of my rectangle I got a weird behavior that messes with both rectangle and lines and I don´t understand why, can anyone helpme please? What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

help_constraints.dwg

Thanks for the reply Lee, but I´ve forgot to mention that I´ll be using a polar stretch on them (inside a dynamic block) so I can rotate/stretch eveything with 1 grip. When I use the horizontal constraint they dont rotate with the polar.

What I´m trying to achieve is basicly this, but I want to rotate it with the same grip that I use to stretch the whole thing, and if possible extend the inside lines till they reach the rectangle.

help_constraints2.gif

Thanks

help_dblock2.dwg