How to view CAD Drawing file in major Browsers

venkat_src

Dears,

I am in need of any DLL or API (free / very low cost) to view the Autocad drawing file through my web-map application which was developed by using ASP.Net (C#). I got an opensource tool, that is Sharecad.org's iframe tool. But it requires the internet and public IP in the server to read our .dwg file. But my environment and requirements are viewing the dwg files without installing any Autocad software in intranet systems which are connected in LAN Network and read only option is enough with basic zoom in, zoom out and pan options.

Seeking your suggestion and solution and it is more helpful to me. Thanks in Advance.

We had one for our citrix server but it was very basic and pretty sure it was free. Its at work, will get name tomorrow, did you look at Trueview by Autodesk and WS360 using the cloud.

Google gave a few free viewers you need to check them out yourself.