Drainage Pipe Dimensioning

Tharwat

Hello,

Here is the third program that related to Drainage Pipe program that you can use to Dynamically dimension the Drainage Pipes that you should already used with Drainage Pipe program from HERE.

So here is the program for you to test and use: HERE

Comments, Ideas, Feedback are certainly welcome. :)

Tharwat

I'm not a HVAC engineer so I can't comment from user's perspective (although the program looks comfortable to use - once the user is familiar with the options).

After seeing your other demos, I conclude that you have too much experience with DCL.

I really like the ones where you've combined DCL with grread.

Overall these look like a great duct/pipe programs!

And here are few ideas/suggestions:

• Use image tiles to make the dialogs more fancy (I don't know where - maybe to display an elbow block for example?)
  • Use grread where you can - to shuffle thru some options - since its faster and more comfortable than a dialog (in my oppinion)
    Example:
    "Press [TAB] to shuffle through the pipe types, [+/-] to change the pipe's size module"

Thank you for your reply and comments, its highly appreciated. :thumbsup:

I agree with you for the first point that is to use image_tile to view somehow a preview shape of the selected block name from the list_box, I guess I should work on this fancy presentation to let the program more readable with the dialog although such a technique needs lots of time to come true.

But the second point of your suggestion is really great if the program drafting continuously without the use of any dialog since this idea would disconnect / interrupt the data that comes from the dialog and I may consider this excellent idea when I have time to start working on the Chilled Water Piping program for the HVAC system.

Thanks again.