Curve Labels in Dragged State, changing symbology

Bertdorf3

Hi all,

I'm drafting out plat info, property lines, and labeling curves. I changed the Curve Label Format to DDMMSS and that worked, but when I drag it (leaving it as Stacked Text) the minutes and seconds symbols change to backward E and upside down A... any ideas how I can prevent that?

Autocad Civil 3D 2017

both.jpg

The odd characters are in the extended character set, you are using these characters for the ' & " also the degree symbol, not sure why. What text style is set in the label style change it to something else and see what happens. Can you post a dwg, use PURGESTYLES and Purge if you have trouble making a small dwg.

BIGAL, most appreciated! Not sure how that Font got set to Symbol, (might have had something related to me deleting a large amount of default layers prior to starting my drawing) in my Curve Label Style, but changing it to Arial fixed this issue! You have lifted a huge weight off of my head! Thank you.