The text is rotating through 90 degrees when I print

kippax

nice ! can you post the file, it would be easier to look at various settings, than trying to guess, if need be strip the drawing down so that only the text remains in a layout and post that (just check it still misbehaves).

Sometimes PDF processors do weird things. If you have a different PDF plotter, try that one instead. CutePDF is still available for free, there are probably others, but I've used that one and can vouch for it.

Hi !

Sorry for the delay in response.

Yes the paper is vertical, but if you look at the print preview it clearly shows that the orientation is portrait with the text aligned accordingly.

I have attached the file for anybody that might be in the position to spare me a little time.

Many thanks in advance....

LLSA0327 E 63 002 SK05 LINEARLight Flex Detail.dwg

I had no problem when I printed your drawing to a PDF file. However, I did change the paper size to read ISO full bleed A3 (297.00 x 420.00 MM). Simple.

Cheers people,

as you have spotted it's some kind of clash in the "paper orientation".

It appears it's not necessarily enough to simply select portrait/landscape. You also have to select the correct orientation in the paper size.

All sorted :)