Combine Two Lisp Programmes

rameshtrc

I have two Lisp Programmes with me, One of those LISP is downloaded from LEEMAC

1st Lisp gives the hatch area as text in AutoCAD drawing

1 - Areas2FieldV1-3.lsp

2nd Lisp gives an output as .txt file when you click two text objects in the drawing

2 - 2str.lsp

I want to combine those 2 lisp programmes into one.

Expecting output : Every hatch has individual survey numbers, by selecting the survey number & respective hatch, Result should be survey Number, Hatch Area.

Is it Possible ??

Very Very Urgent for me.:(:(

1st you need to edit the Areas lisp to add the Survey number as you create the label. This can be done by changing the correct bit of code look for the Area as a field expression in Lee's code so Survey No Area. This leads to another problem what was the last number so you need to add a check for last number and add 1. Now a different problem delete a hatch so a missing number. This can be solved by using Lee's auto renumber function. You actaully need maybe 3 programs combined just for the text.

Re 2 its a simple selection set using a search criteria look for mtext say on a layer and has the word "Survey" in it and write to file. The code you posted is not really relevant to the question. Do some home work on "SSGET mtext"

Certainly Lee's code is great but you may want to search perhaps to see if there is a "number hatch and area" lisp out there. If you can find one the file part is easy and plenty here can help.

1st you need to edit the Areas lisp to add the Survey number as you create the label. This can be done by changing the correct bit of code look for the Area as a field expression in Lee's code so Survey No Area. This leads to another problem what was the last number so you need to add a check for last number and add 1. Now a different problem delete a hatch so a missing number. This can be solved by using Lee's auto renumber function. You actaully need maybe 3 programs combined just for the text.

Re 2 its a simple selection set using a search criteria look for mtext say on a layer and has the word "Survey" in it and write to file. The code you posted is not really relevant to the question. Do some home work on "SSGET mtext"

Certainly Lee's code is great but you may want to search perhaps to see if there is a "number hatch and area" lisp out there. If you can find one the file part is easy and plenty here can help.

Can you help me out to identify the Lisp that can really get my work done.

Did you try searching I would expect its out there then I am happy to add the write file bit.

Searched alot, didn't found any lisp,

Can you write it for me.

Here is a crude patch to Lee's code adds a ID to the area text.

Thanks alot sir,

But I need the code with little changes instead of ID, every hatch is having unique number.

My output should be

Click 1 - on unique hatch number

Click 2 - on hatch

Result = instead of getting mtext in AutoCAD, I need it in excel format or txt file.