berol

Autocad 2000LT All of a sudden dimmensions are 4 times smaller

berol

Drawing in decimasl doing a small mechanical part. Trying to get the dimension annotation smaller on the screen. Using dimension Style under Format to try and change the size of the annotation. Now my correct dimensions are divided by 4 when I measure them and the annotations etc. are still too large to see on the screen. Please some basic help.

Dadgad

Can you post a part of the .dwg? Not a screenshot. Make a copy of it, then strip out anything proprietary.

It would make it a lot easier to diagnose, should be pretty simple to sort out, with the .dwg in hand.

I'd be happy to take a look.

Dadgad

Might you have changed something on the FIT tab (Scale for dimension features/overall scale), or on the PRIMARY UNITS tab (Measurement scale/Scale factor), as those sound like possible scenarios. :|

In order to change the TEXT SIZE, you should be making the change on the TEXT tab, as highlighted in yellow, described as Text Height. If you are changing your text height you may also want to adjust the text Offset from dim line so that it displays nicely.

changing Dimstyle Text Height.JPG

Dana W

Changed THIS to something other than 1?

THIS.jpg

SLW210

Can you post the .dwg?