Detail drawings.

cadiatorrr

can someone tell where i can get some detailed drawing of civil auto cad of buildings with detailed specifications?

Can you be more specific? What types of buildings? What types of specifications? What types of details?

Oh, and welcome to CadTutor!

Like i can't read drawings properly,but i can use autocad. So i want clear idea about drawings of buildings like residential, commercial and engineering drawings which shows all detailing of building components i.e, beam, column,slab, etc. The drawings that are used while construction work ( engineering and architectural drawings).

Thank You!

You don't have time enough in your lifetime to research every conceivable detail that you say you want. How about you narrow it down for us?

There are libraries and samples and examples of details on the Web. Is there some kind of accessibility issue, that you "can't read drawings properly"? Are you learning how to draw details, and you need templates to work from? As ReMark suggests, "residential, commercial and engineering" doesn't narrow it down at all.

i'm not sure what you're asking but if it's building drawings like what are issued to sub-contractors you are wanting then PM me your email & I can send you 1 or 2.

i'm not always checking this site so it may not be an immediate reply.

• 1 month later...