• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• basty

• ReMark

• tzframpton

• f700es

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just locate Tanner Frampton's 3D version. It's around here somewhere.

Here's the link...http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?71752-WIP-Modeling-My-Fender-Squier-Stratocaster&highlight=guitar

I don't understand the Tannar's model.

It doesn't show the step-by-step process.

Please show me how to draw a curve of the guitar body, just the body.

basty: Do you even own a guitar? If you actually read through Tanner's thread you would have seen images of the hand made sketches, with DIMENSIONS, that he created which would have been the basis for his 3D model.

I already sent a PM to Frampton.

I don't get answer from him.

Edit:

OFFENSIVE and INSULTING part of your post has been removed!

This is your only warning! - f700es

Edited by f700es
removed offensive remark

basty: Do you even own a guitar? If you actually read through Tanner's thread you would have seen images of the hand made sketches, with DIMENSIONS, that he created which would have been the basis for his 3D model.

Yes, but the drawing of the guitar body is not available.

You can easily find one on the Internet.

BTW...Please remove the last line of your reply in post #6. It is insulting and offensive.

+1 BTW...Please remove the last line of your reply in post #6. It is insulting and offensive.

There is lots of good advice in the thread you started about this on May 23rd, 2016.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?96954-Spline-Curve-Drawing-Technique-(Tips-n-Tricks)&p=662285#post662285

Check out post #13 by lrm, as he specifically addresses creating this with a spline.

I already sent a PM to Frampton.

I don't get answer from him.

He is a niggard.

You didn't get an answer from me because I just now sat down at my computer and saw I had a PM.

In reference to your inquiry, I just used the Polyline tool with arcs to create the curves.

-TZ

*EDIT*

Wrong tool mentioned.

+1 BTW...Please remove the last line of your reply in post #6. It is insulting and offensive.

There is lots of good advice in the thread you started about this on May 23rd, 2016.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?96954-Spline-Curve-Drawing-Technique-(Tips-n-Tricks)&p=662285#post662285

Check out post #13 by lrm, as he specifically addresses creating this with a spline.

The link of the pictures of above thread you mentioned is dead.

You didn't get an answer from me because I just now sat down at my computer and saw I had a PM.

In reference to your inquiry, I just used the Polyline tool with arcs to create the curves.

-TZ

*EDIT*

Wrong tool mentioned.

A video is worth a thousand words.

Found this moments ago with very little effort.

[ATTACH]61862[/ATTACH]

That was a nice drawing you have.

Can you show me how to draw the guitar body like above using AutoCAD and GIF animation.

Otherwise you only show off.

I did not draw the guitar pictured in the image I attached earlier but I'm pretty sure if I put my mind to it I could. As I mentioned previously I found it with an Internet search. Fairly easy to do.

Youtube is your friend. Here's a video I found with a quick Google search:

What I need is a drawing guitar body, not a tutorial like above link.

I did not draw the guitar pictured in the image I attached earlier but I'm pretty sure if I put my mind to it I could. As I mentioned previously I found it with an Internet search. Fairly easy to do.

Can you show me the link of it?