Bucky3d

Dtext and dims text problem

Bucky3d

I am having a problem with my Dtext display, it won't display my figures or text using the Dims Cmd as well as the Dtext. If I try to modify the text, if show the correct value, but shows empty boxes on the screen and printout. This only on a couple of drawings. What did I do wrong? Ty

ReMark

Is it possible that you have QTEXT turned on in those couple of drawings?

How pre-2000 AutoCAD are you and what OS are you running? Just curious.

Bucky3d

Ty for your suggestion, I am a old olo Acad R14 using Windows 10. I will ck out the suggestion and will let you know.

Bucky3d

who are you the Police?

Bucky3d

ReMark, thank you, I am so blind that is what you get when you are as old as I am lol, so simple

ReMark
who are you the Police?

Not entirely sure what this was about but if it was in regards to my second question I asked because while I don't have every version of AutoCAD still running on my computer I do have a number of reference books. And it always helps to know what the exact version of AutoCAD a person is running (especially when talking "features"). It is also common knowledge that running older versions of AutoCAD on newer OS's can be problematic. Does that answer your question?

tombu
Not entirely sure what this was about but if it was in regards to my second question I asked because while I don't have every version of AutoCAD still running on my computer I do have a number of reference books. And it always helps to know what the exact version of AutoCAD a person is running (especially when talking "features"). It is also common knowledge that running older versions of AutoCAD on newer OS's can be problematic. Does that answer your question?

I believe he was referring to your signature. He must not have understood the music reference. I remember qtext coming in handy on a low-end 386 with a math co-processor.