Source for Commercial Shop Mannequin, Toys, Children's Clothes

nicolas

Hi all,

I have just completed modelling a shop in 3D (Walls and Furniture) in Autocad through I have not add any materials. I need to add Toys, Children Clothes and Mannequin, Decorative Features such as Lollipop, Umbrella... Can anybody advise where I need to go to there those 3D block?

Thanks.

Yes I know how difficult, almost impossible it is to find such materials in Autocad. What I want to know is whether Sketchup will be more helpful.

welldriller: Did you not read the post? The OP is looking for AutoCAD 3D blocks not the physical objects he mentioned.

Dang you got me again ReMark

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I have completed the shop in 3D and import it in Sketchup to add materials and rendered in Vray. I am having lots of trouble with this application having very little knowledge about it. I have been able to apply wall paint. But I am having quite difficulty as the glazing is opaque when rendered, given the furniture, wall, shelves and tiles are all white again another set of problem. Getting the components from the warehouse, also lots of problem they are in different units and different position. If anybody can help me on having 600x600 (mm) floor tiles to the floor (white) and having the glazing solved in vray, that will be just great. Is there anything missing regarding the component in the warehouse.

Shop 01.jpg

Shop 02.jpg