Software Keeps Crashing

hlshp

Hi, No I do not see that activate screen. When I loaded the software on an older PC, last week, I did see that screen. However, when I loaded the software on to a different PC yesterday it loaded OK and the software is now active. However, there are no other screens or buttons?

I checked the file path you gave me but there is nothing similar on my PC. I found a folder called "AdlM", with a sub folder "R7" inside this I found an "LTU" icon(this is similar to the one I used to export the license from the other PC). However, when I click on it nothing happens?

I am far from computer literate, as you have probably gathered, But my understanding was that I have exported the license to the autodesk server. I was expecting a screen where I enter my user name password along with the product serial number and that would be it. However, there is no mechanism to do that. That said the programme is fully working. Maybe I shall just leave it; as you say, somehow, it has been activated.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hlshp

• ReMark

• BIGAL

• SLW210

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having done to many installs if its not asking for registration I would accept that it is installed, the last version I installed 2018 said nothing but I got the email next day saying it was registered. But I am the subscription manager.