DWG from PDF post adjustments

cat3appr

Hello,

I have conferted a PDF to DWG, the result can be downloaded here https://pdf.sharecad.org/files/2017.09.14/1AM9jS/J80327A-A-DW-00522_Z1_UK-EDR-00-GEN1-101337_02%20(Adobe%20signed).dwg.zip

Now, as you can see, there is this annoying grid on top the DWG, I tried to get rid of it but it erases actual pieces of DWG... is there a way to remove it and have the structure underneath nice and clean?

cheers!

Alex

Screenshot - 14_09_2017 , 08_11_27.jpg

Hello,

I have conferted a PDF to DWG, the result can be downloaded here https://pdf.sharecad.org/files/2017.09.14/1AM9jS/J80327A-A-DW-00522_Z1_UK-EDR-00-GEN1-101337_02%20(Adobe%20signed).dwg.zip

Now, as you can see, there is this annoying grid on top the DWG, I tried to get rid of it but it erases actual pieces of DWG... is there a way to remove it and have the structure underneath nice and clean?

cheers!

Alex

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62159[/ATTACH]

Any chance that you can post the PDF ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Aren't those lines on the locked layer 22E6B38?

The conversion has generated a "drawing" that will be frustrating to work with.

Layer 22E6B38 can be unlocked, the problem is that everything else is on that layer, that's why I'm here for help. if there is a quick fix.

I may have come up with a solution. How's this look?

[ATTACH]62160[/ATTACH]

It looks great :) I tried a few online PDF DWG converter but the first one got me the result I showed and the second one is similar to yours but the lines are all thicker.. it seems yours looks better, but is there a way to keep the hatches? all the colors as they appear?

I did what you originally asked for and that's about all I can do. I am not a magician. Sorry.

thanks but not completely, as the hatches are lost. I'll need to find a a way

Can you post the drawing on CADTutor? My company blocks those hosting sites.

negative, the file is too big, i can just have the links to the DWG and PDF

Raster and graphic will not convert so there is nothing anybody can do about it.

BINGO! I tried a few different ways. One I did with current Adobe Illustrator and while it did convert the PDF to DWG it also exported EVERY jpg with the file (color and fill). In the end I got 3,502 jpgs in the folder! It did however keep all of the jpgs attached to their original position.

The 2nd way was to use AutoCAD 2018 Raster Design. It brought in the PDF and convert it to DWG for me. A much better solution than using Illustrator for sure.

The Adobe DWG was 5.8mb in size while the AutoCAD Raster DWG was 1.046mb.

I think we also need to look at how the PDF was created, which do not know. Was it a CAD program or an illustration program and what PDF print driver was used?

convert-1.jpg

convert-2.jpg

I may have come up with a solution. How's this look?

[ATTACH]62160[/ATTACH]

OMG Remark all you did is import the pdf and had autocad convert it. I may have come up with a solution my behind. The only way this works if you have a vectored pdf which this is. Your profile shows your using AutoCAD 2011 you need to think about getting you company to upgrade to 2018 then you too can convert your PDF's without having to use a crappy converter you get off the internet. Unfortunately this pdf does not have layers so anything that is a hatch or a fill will be lost and even then I'm not sure if you could get those to convert anyway. Whenever you convert a pdf there will always be some work you will have to do.

Well I was referring to the OP after I was done talkin smack about you. But I didn't make that distinction. So to clear things up after "my behind" and before "The only way" insert Hakmawongzi. Ok the smack talk and the explanation is now fully defined.