SUNNY60

underground Electrical and Telecom Utilities

Hi

I have some underground Electrical and Telecom Utilities and some structure above the surfaces when I will be working on with the Utility Design software. Could anyone advise me when software can use to indicate all underground Utilities and Structure above?

Many thanks,

DEE

Are you asking about which AutoDesk vertical program would be most suitable for drawing both below and above ground utility structures?

Autodesk Utility Design is build on top of Map3D which is build on top of AutoCAD so AUD can do underground and above ground.

I hope you already have Autodesk Utility Design, looks like Autodesk won't be developing it or selling it any longer.

On October 12, 2016, Autodesk and Spatial Business Systems (SBS), a software/service provider in the Utility, Telecommunications and Government industry, announced entering into a strategic relationship.

As of February 7, 2017, Autodesk will no longer be selling AutoCAD Utility Design (AUD). As part of the strategic relationship agreement, SBS will be responsible for any future development, support and licensing of successor SBS-branded products based on the current AUD

If you already have it, I do believe I remember seeing a few Youtube Tutorials on it.

Do you have any specific questions?